By Michele R. Davidson PhD CNM CFN RN,Michele R. Davidson
Named a 2013 Doody's middle Title!
2012 3rd position AJN publication of the yr Award Winner in Psychiatric-Mental healthiness Nursing!
"This is a brilliant source for any nurse operating with women."--Score: ninety four, four Stars. Doody's scientific Reviews
This is a quick-access medical advisor to the diversity of psychological health and wellbeing concerns and diagnoses that in most cases have an effect on ladies around the lifestyles span. It makes a speciality of the original biopsychosocial elements that make girls particularly at risk of mental problems and emphasizes key stressors particular to girls which are precursors to psychological disease. common headings and bulleted, concise presentation of knowledge allows reading.
In addition to discussing psychological health and wellbeing concerns particular to girls, the advisor covers distinctive populations resembling disabled girls, lesbian and transgendered ladies, lady veterans, ladies with forensic well-being matters, and girls who've been the item of violence. Chapters additionally handle childbearing matters, together with menstruation-related difficulties, infertility and its mental implications, and antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum mental issues. Developmental milestones, the effect of tradition on psychological sickness, and worldwide wellbeing and fitness matters are lined besides. Tables and charts current key evidence in an easy-to-read format.
- Provides a concise, easy-to-use consultant to womenís psychological future health concerns around the lifestyles span for brand spanking new and professional nurse practitioners
- Focuses on stressors certain to ladies as precursors of psychological illness
- Delivers typically taking place DSM-IV problems in ladies, utilizing a constant layout that incorporates etiology, evaluation, and drug and behavioral healing ways
- Discusses preconception and childbearing concerns, the influence of violence, woman veterans, disabled girls, lesbian ladies, and transgendered women
Read or Download A Nurse's Guide to Women's Mental Health PDF
Similar nursing books
This is often an available and useful consultant to medical governance in healthcare, designed to assist practitioners and scholars convey greater care to patients.
In keeping with the acclaimed Perinatal schooling Programme, Maternal psychological healthiness was once written for medical professionals, nurses and social employees taking care of ladies ahead of and after start. Maternal psychological well-being demystifies maternal psychological misery and psychological disease and offers a transparent advisor to aiding psychological healthiness within the perinatal interval.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2015 im Fachbereich Pflegewissenschaften, be aware: B, UMIT inner most Universität für Gesundheitswissenschaften, Medizinische Informatik und Technik, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Hintergrund: Demenz ist ein ernst zunehmendes challenge des Gesundheitswesens. Weltweit sind ca. 35 Millionen Menschen davon betroffen und die Anzahl der Erkrankten soll sich bis zum Jahre 2050 verdoppelt haben.
This bestselling textbook helps students know the way very important management talents are, at no matter what level they are operating at, in addition to easy methods to turn into a pace-setter themselves. It supports students in attending to grips with crucial theories and pondering severely approximately how those can be utilized to enhance perform for caliber sufferer care.
- Unser Baby im Ultraschall: Ein Begleiter für werdende Eltern (German Edition)
- Prática Baseada em Evidências em Enfermagem (Nurse to Nurse) (Portuguese Edition)
- NOC and NIC Linkages to NANDA-I and Clinical Conditions - E-Book: Nursing Diagnosis, Outcomes, and Inverventions (NANDA, NOC, and NIC Linkages)
- Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice (Parker, Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice)
Additional resources for A Nurse's Guide to Women's Mental Health
A Nurse's Guide to Women's Mental Health by Michele R. Davidson PhD CNM CFN RN,Michele R. Davidson