By Pamela L. Swearingen
The purely publication that includes nursing care plans for all middle medical parts, Swearingen's All-In-One Nursing Care making plans source, 4th variation provides a hundred care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you want to be aware of to take care of sufferers in all settings. It contains care plans for medical-surgical, maternity/OB, pediatrics, and psychiatric-mental health and wellbeing, so that you can use only one e-book all through all of your nursing curriculum. This version incorporates a new care plan addressing common hard work and beginning, a brand new full-color layout, new QSEN safeguard icons, new quick-reference colour tabs, and updates reflecting the newest NANDA-I nursing diagnoses and collaborative difficulties. Edited by means of nursing professional Pamela L. Swearingen, this booklet is understood for its transparent strategy, easy-to-use layout, and easy rationales.
- NANDA-I nursing diagnoses are included during the textual content to keep you present with NANDA-I terminology and the newest diagnoses.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric-mental well-being nursing care plans enable you to locate details quickly.
- A constant structure for every care plan permits swifter search for of themes, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, health and wellbeing Care environment, evaluation, Diagnostic assessments, Nursing Diagnoses, wanted results, Interventions with Rationales, and Patient-Family instructing and Discharge Planning.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are indexed so as of significance and physiologic sufferer needs.
- A two-column layout for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it more uncomplicated to experiment information.
- Detailed rationales for every nursing intervention assist you to use suggestions to express sufferer occasions in medical practice.
- Outcome standards with particular timelines assist you to set sensible objectives for nursing results and supply caliber, low-cost care.
- NEW! Care plan for regular exertions and beginning addresses nursing deal with the buyer experiencing general exertions and delivery.
- UPDATED content is written through training clinicians and covers the newest scientific advancements, new pharmacologic remedies, sufferer defense issues, and evidence-based perform guidelines.
- NEW full-color layout makes the textual content extra person pleasant, and contains NEW color-coded tabs and enhanced cross-referencing and navigation aids for quicker look up of information.
- NEW! Leaf icon highlights insurance of complementary and replacement treatments together with details on over the counter natural and different treatments and the way those can engage with traditional medications.
Read or Download All-In-One Care Planning Resource - E-Book (All in One Care Planning Resource) PDF
Similar nursing books
This is often an obtainable and sensible advisor to medical governance in healthcare, designed to aid practitioners and scholars bring greater care to patients.
According to the acclaimed Perinatal schooling Programme, Maternal psychological wellbeing and fitness was once written for medical professionals, nurses and social employees taking care of ladies prior to and after beginning. Maternal psychological health and wellbeing demystifies maternal psychological misery and psychological disorder and gives a transparent advisor to helping psychological future health within the perinatal interval.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2015 im Fachbereich Pflegewissenschaften, be aware: B, UMIT deepest Universität für Gesundheitswissenschaften, Medizinische Informatik und Technik, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Hintergrund: Demenz ist ein ernst zunehmendes challenge des Gesundheitswesens. Weltweit sind ca. 35 Millionen Menschen davon betroffen und die Anzahl der Erkrankten soll sich bis zum Jahre 2050 verdoppelt haben.
This bestselling textbook helps students know how very important management abilities are, at no matter what level they are operating at, in addition to find out how to become a pacesetter themselves. It supports students in attending to grips with crucial theories and pondering severely approximately how those can be utilized to enhance perform for caliber sufferer care.
- Essentials of Nursing Informatics Study Guide
- OCN Exam Practice Questions (Second Set): OCN Practice Tests & Exam Review for the ONCC Oncology Certified Nurse Exam
- Gerioperative Nursing Care: Principles and Practices of Surgical Care for the Older Adult
- Maternal-Child Nursing Care Enhanced, Revised, Reprint with the Women's Health Companion Optimizing Outcomes for Mothers, Children and Families
- Women at War: The Story of Fifty Military Nurses Who Served in Vietnam (Studies in Health, Illness, and Caregiving)
Additional info for All-In-One Care Planning Resource - E-Book (All in One Care Planning Resource)
All-In-One Care Planning Resource - E-Book (All in One Care Planning Resource) by Pamela L. Swearingen