By Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the subsequent new release of Genetic Engineering explains cutting-edge advances within the swiftly constructing sector of molecular biotechnology, the know-how of the recent millennium. created from chapters authored via top specialists of their respective fields, this authoritative reference text:
- Highlights the newest omics-based instruments and techniques utilized in sleek biotechnology
- Explains how a number of molecular biology applied sciences can be utilized to strengthen transgenic crops and the way these crops can meet turning out to be meals and plant-derived product demands
- Discusses chloroplast gene expression structures, mitochondrial omics, plant practical genomics, and whole-genome resequencing for crop improvement
- Explores plant–microbe and plant–insect interactions affecting plant safety and productivity
- Covers animal versions, pharmacogenomics, human tissue banking, and the molecular prognosis of ailments resembling cervical melanoma, weight problems, and diabetes
- Examines the molecular facets of viral illnesses, creation of business commodities utilizing viral biotechnology, and biotechnological makes use of of magnetic nanoparticles
- Describes using biotechnology within the nutrition, chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental conservation, and renewable power sectors
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the subsequent iteration of Genetic Engineering serves as a springboard for brand spanking new discoveries in molecular biology and its purposes. therefore, this e-book is a useful source for college students and researchers of molecular biotechnology.
Read or Download Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) PDF
Best biotechnology books
Globalization has replaced the character of many markets. formerly secure neighborhood industries were compelled to turn into extra aggressive, a state of affairs that offers either possibilities and demanding situations. Key between those is the problem of enforcing accountable enterprise practices. company social accountability (CSR) is well known as a useful dedication to make sure sustainable gain for either firms and groups.
The booklet is set the seed improvement within the version and crop crops. Seed improvement is a key step of the vegetation cycle that determines the nutrient price of seeds – the existence for human civilization, progress, and improvement. The nutrient worth of seeds is principally because of garage reserve items equivalent to carbohydrates, lipids (triacylglycerols), and proteins.
SS-barrel outer membrane channel proteins (OMP) are worthwhile as powerful and versatile versions or elements in nanotechnology. over the past decade biotechnological strategies allowed to extend the usual features of OMPs via editing their geometry and homes. the current publication is orientated in the direction of a wide staff of readers together with graduate scholars and complicated researchers.
Quick Prototyping of Biomaterials: ideas and purposes offers a finished assessment of validated and rising swift prototyping applied sciences (such as bioprinting) for scientific purposes. speedy prototyping, sometimes called layer production, additive production, reliable freeform fabrication, or 3D printing, can be utilized to create advanced constructions and units for scientific purposes from strong, powder, or liquid precursors.
- A Practical Handbook of Preparative HPLC
- Mathematics for the Life Sciences
- wSuspension Concentrates: Preparation, Stability and Industrial Applications (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Biotechnology Operations: Principles and Practices
- Bioaugmentation for Groundwater Remediation: 5 (SERDP ESTCP Environmental Remediation Technology)
Extra info for Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases)
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) by Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh