By Rogier Noldus
CAMEL (Customized program for the cellular community stronger common sense) is a typical for clever Networks for cellular communications networks. it really is presently deployed in all areas of the area, allowing cellular community operators to provide quick and effective prone to their subscribers.
This booklet is an in-depth and committed reference on CAMEL, taking the reader in the course of the background and improvement of clever Networks and the fundamental ideas of CAMEL, to the way forward for the technology. the writer offers suggestions at the numerous criteria and standards, and explains not just how CAMEL works but in addition why it really works this way. sensible tricks at the deploy of CAMEL within the community are given in the course of the book.
CAMEL: clever Networks for the GSM, GPRS and UMTS Network:
- Offers a accomplished consultant to imposing CAMEL.
- Gives a whole photograph, together with the community entities & info flows involved.
- Describes and explains the 4 CAMEL levels and their aspects.
- Presents an summary of the foundations of clever Networks, comparable to Finite kingdom Machines, set off Detection issues, occasion Detection issues and discussion, necessary to figuring out CAMEL.
- Covers charging and accounting concerns, and the influence of CAMEL at the charging procedure within the cellular network.
- Provides useful tricks over and above these pointed out within the formal specifications.
This textual content should be a useful source for clever community provider good judgment designers, provider community designers, community engineers, and GSM/UMTS community designers and implementers. complicated scholars on classes similar to ‘Intelligent Networks’, ‘Value further Services’, and ‘Service Networks’ also will locate it a superb advisor to the topic.
Read Online or Download CAMEL: Intelligent Networks for the GSM, GPRS and UMTS Network PDF
Similar telecommunications books
This e-book provides cutting-edge examine on architectures, algorithms, protocols and functions in pervasive computing and networks With the frequent availability of instant and cellular networking applied sciences and the predicted convergence of ubiquitous computing with those rising applied sciences within the close to destiny, pervasive computing and networking learn and functions are one of the scorching themes at the time table of researchers engaged on the following iteration of cellular communications and networks.
This publication specializes in the newest tendencies and examine leads to Cooperative Networking This publication discusses the problems occupied with cooperative networking, specifically, bottleneck source administration, source usage, servers and content material, protection, and so forth. furthermore, the authors tackle circumstances of cooperation in nature which actively motivate the advance of cooperation in telecommunication networks.
“Signal Conditioning” is a accomplished advent to digital sign processing. The e-book offers the mathematical fundamentals together with the consequences of assorted remodeled area representations in sign synthesis and research in an comprehensible and lucid type and illustrates the idea via many functions and examples from verbal exchange platforms.
Overcoming the agility obstacles of traditional frequency synthesizers in multi-band OFDM extremely wideband is a key learn objective in electronic know-how. This quantity outlines a frequency plan which can generate all of the required frequencies from a unmarried mounted frequency, in a position to enforce heart frequencies without greater than degrees of SSB blending.
- Turbo Coding (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Interference Avoidance Methods for Wireless Systems (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage)
- Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology: Proceedings of International Conference, ICERECT 2012: 248 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Developing Feature Films in Europe: A Practical Guide (Blueprint: Media Business School)
Extra resources for CAMEL: Intelligent Networks for the GSM, GPRS and UMTS Network
CAMEL: Intelligent Networks for the GSM, GPRS and UMTS Network by Rogier Noldus