By Kamran Sharifabadi,Lennart Harnefors,Hans-Peter Nee,Staffan Norrga,Remus Teodorescu
Design, keep watch over and alertness of Modular Multilevel Converters for HVDC Transmission Systems is a finished advisor to semiconductor applied sciences acceptable for MMC layout, part sizing keep an eye on, modulation, and alertness of the MMC expertise for HVDC transmission.
Separated into 3 specific elements, the 1st deals an outline of MMC expertise, together with details on converter part sizing, regulate and communique, safeguard and Fault administration, and common Modelling and Simulation. the second one covers the functions of MMC in offshore WPP, together with making plans, technical and fiscal standards and optimization thoughts, fault administration, dynamic and brief balance. ultimately, the 3rd bankruptcy explores the functions of MMC in HVDC transmission and Multi Terminal configurations, together with Supergrids.
- Unique insurance of the offshore program and optimization of MMC-HVDC schemes for the export of offshore wind strength to the mainland.
- Comprehensive clarification of MMC program in HVDC and MTDC transmission technology.
- Detailed description of MMC elements, keep watch over and modulation, diverse modeling techniques, converter dynamics lower than steady-state and fault contingencies together with program and housing of MMC in HVDC schemes for onshore and offshore.
- Analysis of DC fault detection and safety applied sciences, approach reports required for the mixing of HVDC terminals to offshore wind strength vegetation, and commissioning systems for onshore and offshore HVDC terminals.
- A set of self-explanatory simulation versions for HVDC attempt instances is accessible to obtain from the better half website.
This booklet offers crucial interpreting for graduate scholars and researchers, in addition to box engineers and pros who require an in-depth knowing of MMC technology.